We perform English-German and German-English translations with short deadlines, high precision and quality.
Facts about the German language?
German is spoken by over 130 million people around the world.. It has a status as an official language in several countries, including Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium and others. As these countries are part of the developed Western world, they are a popular destination for job seekers. However, an inevitable condition of employment in German-speaking countries is the knowledge of their language.
Although many foreigners speak German quite well, few of them would feel confident translating an official text. We know that one of the conditions for getting a job is for the candidate to submit certificates of the required professional competences.
This is what Translation Agency Netlingua can help you with! We offer excellent German translations. We will translate your educational documents and CV perfectlyWe will translate the document that serves as a proof of your education when applying for a job. Moreover, we can also translate the contract offered to you by the employer. This is very important, as you should be able to fully understand what you are getting into.
The best native translators
Official German translation with translator’s clause
Have your documents translated from English-German and German-English, by using our services to their fullest potential. We usually translate:
- School certificates (secondary school and gymnasium final examination certificates, language exam certificates)
- university and higher education diplomas
- medical and public health texts (student’s books, manuals, findings, hospital discharge summaries, medical opinions, disease descriptions, anamneses, epicrises, psychological and psychiatric texts)
- technical texts (manuals, user guides, operating manuals, maintenance manuals, product descriptions, brochures, instrument descriptions, engineering and energy texts, electrical text, construction plans, blueprints, construction permits)
- legal texts (contracts, authorizations, agreements, cooperation contracts, sales agreements, vehicle registrations)
- economic and commercial texts (marketing and PR materials, HR texts, financial, accounting, taxation, and bookkeeping documents, presentations, company documents, business correspondences, e-mails, webpages)
We can complete an official translation with a bilingual translator’s clause, as per client’s request. If you wish to familiarize yourself with your employment contract, then send it to us by post of email and we will waste no time translating it.
Our translators await you in a friendly environment at our office. Our professional translators have substantial professional experience, which enables them to do a fast and quality work. They constantly work on improving their skills and keeping up with changes in the German language, including its stylistics. We are lucky that they have such passion for their job!
German translation prices
Our translation agency offers low, competitive prices.
Request a translation quote now!